Gulf Credit Union members can obtain a certificate-secured loan that is secured by the amount available in your share account or share certificates. The maximum loan amount and interest rate for this type of loan are based upon your credit rating.
A certificate-secured loan can be a great option when you need money for virtually any type of purchase or personal expenses. As an added benefit, you can save money on lower rates while you continue to earn dividends on your share account or share certificate. This type of loan can also help you build a good credit score.
To apply for a loan, please click here, visit the Gulf Credit Union location nearest you, or call us at 409.963.1191 or 800.448.5832.
For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment options on certificate-secured loans, as well as terms of up to 120 months.
- Interest rate is 2% above the dividend rate
- Loan is secured by share account or share certificate
- Members can save money on lower rates and continue to earn dividends on share account/certificate
- A variety of payment options are available
- Terms available up to 120 months
- Maximum loan amount and interest rates are based upon the borrower’s credit rating