A TRUE PARTNER FOR TOMORROW
Take charge of your financial health
For many individuals, achieving and maintaining financial well-being is a lifelong pursuit. A sound strategy involves planning, preparation, performance, and follow-through at three vital stages of the financial life cycle.
- Protection. The first, and perhaps most crucial, stage in financial planning is protecting your assets, including your standard of living. Insurance programs for individual, family, and business needs generally offer a suitable level of protection.
- Accumulation. Many will want to save and invest through diversified investment programs in accordance with set financial objectives. Mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities, money market funds, limited partnerships, unit investment trusts and other investment vehicles are tools through which clients are able to work toward meeting these needs.
- Wealth Management. Once assets are protected and growing, timely and effective management is vitally important in reaching your financial goals. Some areas where we can help include tax planning strategies, trust services, transfer of assets, and legacy and estate planning. LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial. *
* Representative is not a tax advisor or attorney. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. For legal questions, including discussions about your estate planning needs, talk to your lawyer.
Capable, compassionate expertise.
Your representative is a fully registered, licensed, and experienced investment and retirement planning professional who wants to help you prepare for the future. Representatives are dedicated to helping clients toward building financial strength and security for life through sound strategies.
A Program to Help You Address Your Financial Goals
GULF INVESTMENT GROUP makes available a variety of insurance and investment products that complement those offered by your credit union. The program can provide a package of protection and asset accumulation products that can help you meet your personal ﬁnancial objectives… whether those objectives involve saving for a home, providing a college education, or planning a comfortable retirement.
The representative – a dedicated career professional carefully selected and trained to serve credit union members – can work with you to help you achieve your personal ﬁnancial goals and provide information on the following services and products:
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Planning
- Education Funding
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Mutual Funds
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
JOHN PAT WHITE, II CRPC®
Vice President, Wealth Management
GULF INVESTMENT GROUP
GULF CREDIT UNION
5140 W PARKWAY
GROVES, TX 77619
Toll-Free: 800.448.5328, Ext. 7452
As a Vice President, Wealth Management, JOHN PAT is qualified to provide credit union members with professional assistance, quality financial products and dependable service. JOHN PAT is a Registered Representative of LPL Financial, a broker/dealer offering a wide variety of investment products, such as mutual funds, and a member of FINRA and SIPC.
- B.A. Communications University of Houston 1998
- Financial services industry and Life Insurance Sales Experience 1999 to present
- National Sales Director 2000, Senior Advisor Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Son (Jaden)
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Gulf Credit Union and Gulf Investment Group are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Gulf Investment Group, and may also be employees of Gulf Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Gulf Credit Union or Gulf Investment Group. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates.
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
|Are Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency | Are Not Credit Union Guaranteed | Are Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value|