An overdraft line of credit loan gives you instant access to money that can be used for emergencies or any type of purchases you want to finance. It also provides you with overdraft protection on checks you write, which can help you avoid the embarrassment of returned checks while also protecting your credit record.
As a Gulf Credit Union member, you may be approved for a line of credit ranging from $500 to $2,500. The amount and interest rates are based upon your credit rating. Payment protection coverage is also available for this type of loan, so you can rest assured the loan will be paid in the event of death or disability.
To apply for a loan, please click here, visit the Gulf Credit Union location nearest you, or call us at 409.963.1191 or 800.448.5832.
- Members can be approved for lines of credit ranging from $500 to $2,500
- Automatic overdraft protection provided on checks you have written
- Member only pays interest on funds used
- Payment protection coverage is available and can give you peace of mind that the loan can be paid in the event of a death or disability
- Fixed interest rate
- Maximum loan amount and interest rates are based upon the borrower’s credit rating
If you are interested in having extra funds readily available, as well as avoiding check overdrafts and fees, a line of credit could be the right choice for you.