AtGulf Credit Union, we provide you with easy access to a full spectrum of services designed to help you manage your finances and fulfill your financial dreams. From online banking and bill pay to assistance with managing your credit and so much more, we’re here to help you enjoy the maximum benefits of your membership.
For better protection and security, our online banking login screen uses a security program called “Multi-Factor” Authentication (MFA). MFA security is designed to protect online banking members from the growing number of internet security threats.
Here's a step-by-step process for the initial login to the MFA security system:
- For first time users, please call the credit union to set up your account. This is to ensure security and privacy for your account information.
- Once you see Home Banking Login on the left side of the GCU homepage, select First Time User Click Here below the sign on tab.
- Enter your Member Number and your temporary password: “Gulf” followed by the last four (4) digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number.
- Type the random security code exactly as it appears in the box. Click Next.
- On the Security update page, read the disclosure and mark the circle I ACCEPT. Then choose or create your three (3) security questions. All answers are case sensitive (if you type in all lowercase text the first time, they will always need to be answered in lowercase text). Click Next.
- You will be prompted to answer one of your three (3) questions for all future logins. It is recommended you print the screen of all your questions and store them in a safe place so they are accessible for future use.
- Set-up your security key or phrase in the box (this image will be unique to your account and will display on your screen each time you log in to your account). Do not use your password for this. Next, set-up your email and click Finish.
- When prompted, enter a new password. This password will be used for future log ins.
- You are now enrolled in Online Banking.
This system was created to help keep computer hackers and dishonest users from accessing your accounts. We realize this process may seem difficult at first, but we are here to help you if you have any questions or concerns about using this program. The extra measures of security are taken to help secure our members who use Gulf Credit Union’s online services.
Online Bill Pay
Start saving time and money today with our Online Bill Pay.
It is quite simple. You can pay anyone at any time - day or night - from any computer. Online bill payment is not limited to paying companies and institutions. You can even pay individuals (i.e. the lawn guy, the babysitter, etc.) with online bill payment. With the click of a button, those funds can be deposited directly into their accounts too.
Log in to Online Banking, click on Pay Bills and follow the directions.
Manage My Credit Card
Click here to look at your transactions and statements, make online payments, and read about the card features.
You can also sign up to "go green" and receive paperless statements and communications. It’s easy, secure, convenient, cost-effective and it protects the environment.
Gulf Debit Rewards
With Gulf Debit Rewards, you will earn one (1) point for every $2 spent in eligible debit signature purchases. Simply select the credit option at checkout and sign up to earn points. Points can be redeemed on reward options such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel. There are also plenty of opportunities to earn bonus points and receive exclusive savings.
- Earn Everyday Points
- Earn Bonus Points
- Shop over 2,000 merchants at our online mall and be rewarded even more. You’ll earn bonus points on all purchases using your Rewards card.
- Through Amplifi card-linked offers: Shop our exclusive network of local and national merchants and earn bonus points just for using your card at participating merchants.
- Redeem Your Points for Rewards
- Click on the Gulf Debit Rewards link, or call 800.787.0958.
Credit Card Rewards
With Apex Rewards, you can earn points on every day qualifying purchases. You can also earn additional points when you take advantage of the retailer offers presented by Apex Rewards.Sign in to your Apex Rewards account
CAT is financial convenience at your fingertips, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our phone service will guide you through your transactions in the privacy of your own home or office, or from wherever you can access a touchtone telephone.
CAT makes it possible to make many transactions that were previously possible only in person, such as:
- Transfers between your accounts (as specified by the credit union)
- Cleared checks verification
- Account balances and more
All you need is:
- A touchtone telephone
- Your member number
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- CAT transaction code list
Simply dial 409.963.1432 or 800.448.5328, press 2, and follow the prompts.
For first-time users, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your social security number. CAT will verify this information, then guide you to enter a new four-digit PIN. This PIN should be kept confidential as it is your login and access to your account(s). Do not use the last four digits of your Social Security Number or some other easily obtained number.